1 unread reply.
In week one, you discussed your scope of practice in your current state as a nurse practitioner. Now, explore the four APN roles in your state (CNP, CNS, CRNA & CNM).
- Discuss work environment, level of accountability, patient population, salary, and scope of practice for each of the APN roles. Provide your personal Pro and Con list for each role and provide appropriate citations.
- Describe your rationale for choosing the CNP advanced practice role versus any of the other three. What are your plans for clinical practice after graduation? Has your idea of NP practice changed after researching this for your state?
Rubric: Student Provides relevant evidence of scholarly inquiry clearly stating how the evidence informed or changed professional or academic decisions. Evaluates literature resources to develop a comprehensive analysis or synthesis. Uses valid, relevant, and reliable outside sources to contribute to the threaded discussion.
Exceptional- Posts make direct reference to concepts discussed in the lesson or drawn from relevant outside sources.
Week 3 – W3 Assignment 1 Discussion
To support your work, use your course and text readings and articles from the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Complete the following task:
· Read the following and choose one of the articles from the Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) Database in the South University Online Library.
· Romero-Collado, A., Raurell-Torreda, M., Zabaleta-del-Olmo, E., Homs-Romero, E., & Bertran-Noguer, C. (2015). Course content related to chronic wounds in nursing degree programs in Spain.Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 47(1), 51-61. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12106
· Yung-Mei, Y., Hsiu-Hung, W., Fang-Hsin, L., Miao-Ling, L., & Pei-Chao, L. (2015). Health empowerment among immigrant women in transnational marriages in Taiwan. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 47(1), 135-142. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12110
· Read the process for data collection employed in the study. As a part of your discussion response, identify the method used in the study.
· Provide a bulleted list of the five tasks performed as part of data collection in the study. Follow the bulleted list in the summary as key points. Click here to enter your responses in the organizer.